The country of Danube river, thermal baths and famous music composers, Hungary offers an authentic Central European experience.
You cannot visit Hungary without going on a trip to Budapest, the capital of the country, undoubtedly one of the most beautiful in Europe. Two towns separated by the river, impressive architecture and countless bridges inviting you to photograph yourself against the backdrop of the medieval Buda castle, compose a fairytale city. What is more, exquisite gastronomy, intense nightlife and relaxation at the renowned spas, create an unforgettable travel experience.
Apart from the classic trip to Budapest, the country invites you to take excursions around Lake Balaton, the largest lake in Central Europe, Pecs, to enjoy wine in the southwest of the country and take strolls in the picturesque narrow streets of the medieval town of Sopron, built on the banks of Lake Ferto.
Book your organized trip to Hungary with Mideast Travel and discover the secrets of the country.
5 reasons to travel to Hungary
- Visit the Fishermen Bastion at the Buda castle and take pictures with the backdrop of the imposing Hungarian Parliament.
- If you are a spa lover, pay a visit to the famous Széchenyi baths, as well as the Gellert Baths in the heart of Budapest.
- The Sziget Festival, one of the most popular musical and cultural festivals in Europe, takes place every August in Budapest.
- Taste the exquisite local gastronomy enjoying a goulash soup, dishes with paprika and the popular chimney dessert.
- Visit the famous House of Terror Museum in Budapest and discover the history of the country.
No tours match your criteria