An amalgam of civilizations, cultures and history. A country that reflects East at its best. Jordan offers a unique travel experience.
Lunar landscapes, imposing monuments dating back to the Hellenistic and Byzantine times, mouthwatering gastronomy and unique sights travel visitors back in time. From the capital of Amman, built on 7 hills, to the ancient city of Petra, the Jerash of Alexander the Great and the famous Wadi Rum desert, one of the most beautiful in the world, you are invited to a unique experience.
Book your organized trip to Jordan now and discover the secrets of the charming Arabic country with Mideast Travel Worldwide.
5 reasons to travel to Jordan
- Amphitheatrically built on seven hills, the capital, Amman, is a mosaic of cultures and charming contradictions.
- Carved on the rocks, the ancient city of Petra is one of the 7 modern wonders of the world and a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Be enchanted by the lunar landscape of Wadi Rum, the desert of the Bedouins and Laurens of Arabia, with pink and red sand dunes and admire the sunset in the Valley of the Moon.
- Climb to the historic mountain of Nebo to admire the view of the Jordan River and the Dead Sea valley.
- Enjoy the Jordanian cuisine, eat falafel and the traditional lamb that is cooked with yoghurt and served with rice.
No tours match your criteria