The country of Picasso, of paella and flamenco invites you to enjoy multiple experiences ideal for every kind of traveler.
From fiery flamenco performances at Granada, the taste of paella and the narrow streets of El Raval neighborhood in Barcelona, to the strolls in the bohemian neighborhoods of Madrid for tapas and churros with chocolate and the island getaways to Mallorca, Ibiza and the Canary Islands, Spain offers a mosaic of endless cultural, artistic and gastronomic experiences for the millions of travelers who visit the country every year.
Enjoy an organized or individual trip to Madrid with Mideast Travel and live an unforgettable experience.
5 reasons to travel to Spain
- If you are a fan of Casa de Papel and you are visiting Madrid, take a picture outside the building of the Superior Council of Scientific Investigations where the world-famous series was shot.
- In Barcelona, escape from the hustle and bustle of the city and take a funicular ride to the top of Timpidabo, where you will visit the impressive Temple of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
- Visit Tenerife, one of the Canary Islands, and climb up to the top of the volcano Teide, the highest peak in Spain.
- Do not miss the Caves of the Dragon in Mallorca to admire the stalactites and stalagmites with the wonderful shapes and one of the underground lakes of the world.
- Plan an unforgettable road trip to Andalusia, traveling from Seville and Cordoba to Granada, Malaga and Cádiz.