Security and Personal Data Protection Policy
We collect and process “Personal Data” that visitors /users provide us, with their consent, when they visit or use our website. “Personal Data”, meaning any information that can be linked to a specific individual, as well as any other information referring to a specific individual, that is collected by our company, includes: name, surname, father’s name, mother’s name, identification number, passport number, professional, address, telephone number, fax number, email address. We also collect information about your transactions with us, such as credit card number, name of the card holder and expiry date. We may collect additional information regarding your travel preferences, such as seat requests, meal requests, the frequent flyer information e.t.c.
In this contractual relationship you are the Personal Data Subject. Our Company is the Data Controller (article 4 Regulation (EE) 2016/679)
2) Personal Data we collect and how we collect it
You can visit many pages on our website without the need to supply any personal data.
However you may be required to provide us with your Personal Data in the following cases :
- For the issuance of airline ticket, you provide us with your name, mobile number and email address. You may be asked to provide us with your passport details for certain travels.
- For the issuance of coastal tickets, you provide us with your name, mobile number and email address. You may be asked to provide us with your passport details for certain travels.
- When you purchase services, you provide us with your credit card details, including card number, card type, card holder name, expiry date.
- When you participate in competitions, questionnaires and surveys: When you complete questionnaires, surveys or competition entry forms you provide us with your personal data such as your name, address, email address and other information we may request.
- Via implicit data capture measures when you visit our website. When you provide certain content to our website, for example customer reviews.
3) Contact by email or contact form
When you contact us by e-mail or phone or through a contact form, the personal data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored and processed, so we can send you information about your order, improve our services, inform you about our current offers and our products and services that may interest you.
When you register for our newsletters, you provide us with your consent, in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1α GDPR, to receive our newsletters, which will inform you about our current offers. When you register for a newsletter, we store the IP addresses you used and the times of registration and confirmation
The only requirement for sending you a newsletter is your email address. The declaration of additional, separately marked data is optional and will be used to address you personally.
You may revoke your consent to the sending of a newsletter at any time and opt out of the newsletter.
5) Who do we share your information with
Mideast Travel Worldide doesn’t publish, transmit or provide your personal data to third parties and respects the confidentiality of your information.
6) Cookies and other technical information
7) Protection and Security of your personal data
Mideast Travel Worldwide doesn’t publish, transmit or provide your personal data to third parties, without your consent, unless it is necessary to comply with judicial decisions and relevant laws and only to the authorized official bodies. We use all the appropriate measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure and destroy. We use encryption when transmitting your personal data via internet. Also, only authorized personnel has access to your personal data.
8) Transaction policy with children
Mideast Travel does not make any transactions with children. In case we are aware of that the user of our website is under 16 years old, then we will use your personal data to inform you that parental consent is required for the completion of the purchase.
9) Right to access, correct and erasure of your personal data
You have the right to access your personal data processed by our Company, as well as the right to request the correction of any inaccurate data you are referring to (Article 15 Regulation (EU) 2016/679). With regard to the processing purposes of our Company, you may also require the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary statement to our Company (Art. 16 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
Right to Erasure: You have at any time and at your absolute discretion the right to request from our Company the erase of your personal data in accordance with the specific provisions of Article 17 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Your personal data is stored only for as long as you consent to in accordance to your written consent form. Otherwise, your personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary for our Company to comply fully with its statutory obligations (Article 23 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
Any request regarding the modification, alternation and / or cancellation of your personal data processed by our Company, you can send it to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org