Organized trip to New York
1069€ 869€ / per person
Enjoy an unforgettable organized trip to New York!
Departures: 2, 14, 21, 29/03
8 days / 6 nights, 9 days / 7 nights or 10 days / 8 nights
The package includes:
- Flight tickets directly with Emirates and 2 baggages per passenger + 1 hand baggage
- 6, 7, 8 nights in the central hotels 4 * Marriott East Side & 5* The LEXINGTON by MARRIOTT Autograph Collection
- 2 coach tours as listed in the detailed trip Schedule
- Cruise to the Statue of Liberty (Elis Island)
- Entrance ticket and Greek-speaking tour to the Metropolitan Museum
- Visit to Brookfield Place, the Public Library and the Highline
- Tour to the Greek neighborhood of Astoria
- Tour to the Brooklyn Bridge and Brooklyn Heights
- Possibility to participate in the Easter lunch in a Greek restaurant in Manhattan
- Greek-speaking tour guide
- Transfers to/from the airport in USA
- Ability to pre-purchase tickets on Broadway shows, NBA races (up to 6/4 departure as the matches are completed) and museums at discounted prices!
- Pre-purchase tickets for famous watch towers and helicopter flights!
VAT, Travel Documents
- Travel Guide of New York – USA
- 10% discount card at Macy’s department store
The trip to New York does not include:
- Taxes – ESTA -safety 495 €
- Tips of 50 USD
- To enter the US, the ESTA (Visa Waiver Program) approval, which is entirely undertaken by our office, is necessary. If you have visited Syria, Sudan, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Yemen or Somalia since 01/03/2011, you should follow a different VISA application procedure, which we can also do for you if you wish.
- The Office reserves the right to transfer the activities without omitting, at a different date or time, in order to better perform the program.
- ATTENTION: The prices agreed on reservation are definitive, without any increase regardless of the number of participants.
- The 8-day program does not include a free day with an optional full-day outing in Boston (7th and 8th day of the above program)
- The 9 day program does not include the free day (day 8 of the above program)
- Optional excursions require a minimum number of participants
8-10 Days / 6-8 Nights
Included5 Star AccommodationAirport TransferCruiseLunchPersonal Guide
Not Included4 Star AccommodationBreakfastFull-boardGallery TicketHalfboard
1st day: Athens - New York
Gathering at the airport, last directions and flight to New York with the leading airlines that our office collaborates with. Flight to the legendary New York - New York, the city with the thousand faces we all know from the movies of the cinema, the city that combines its name with "the dream" and the imagination of the modern man. Upon arrival, we will be transferred to the hotel located in the heart of Manhattan, where our office has taken care to carry your luggage for you in your rooms for your convenience. Time to settle. A little later we will start a walk with our guide for a first acquaintance with the most exciting city on the planet.
2nd day: New York City Tour - North Manhattan – Central Park
Today we will have the first from the two tours of the famous attractions of the city. We will see the statue of Christopher Columbus with his caravelas, Lincoln Center (Metropolitan Opera), Central Park, the area where John Lennon lived (Dakota), Columbia University, General Grant’s monument, Harlem and Apollo Theater, 5th Avenue with the world famous fashion stores. Our tour continues to Rockefeller Center, Times Square and Broadway and then we return to our hotel.
3rd day: New York – City tour & Cruise
The city tour continues with Greenwich Village, East Village, N.Y.U., SoHo, Little Italy, China Town, Wall Street. Ground Zero, where a monument has been created for the importance of September 11th, the Financial Center, Battery Park where we will see from afar the Statue of Liberty. We will head along East river passing from the piers of Eastern Manhattan, with a view of the Drawbridge of Brooklyn. We will finish the tour with a visit to the Headquarters of the United Nations. Our tour is completed with a cruise around the island of Manhattan, where you can see the interesting side of Hudson River, the historical Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty that dominates the port, Staten Island and Verrazano Bridge. We will pass by Long Island and Brooklyn. We will pass under the bridges connecting Manhattan with the vast area and the neighboring state of New Jersey. This way we will have an amazing opportunity to take photos of Manhattan and its skyscrapers from afar. Return by taxi or on foot. For your night out we suggest visiting one of the great cocktail bars and restaurant in Meatpacking District, SoHo, Little Italy, Tribecca and the bars on the rooftops of the buildings that offer a magnificent view of the illuminated Manhattan.
Day 4: New York – Visit and tour to the Metropolitan Museum
We are filled with energy and appetite and we start our current walk with our Greek guide. We head to the metro in New York City, Astoria. Where the first Greek immigrants settled in search of a better life in the late 1950s and wrote their own story in New York. We will see with enthusiasm the companies with the Greek signs, the imporant Greek sports clubs, the Athens square, while we will have time for a coffee or food in the shops of the area. Then we board to the metro and depart with our guide for the most famous and richest museums in the world, the Metropolitan Museum of Art where many valuable works of every culture are gathered.
5th day: New York - Woodbury Commons Outlets (optional)
Free day. A visit to the largest, impressive, and richest shopping center, the famous Woodbury Commons, is necessary.
6th day: New York - Washington DC (optional)
Today we depart for a day trip to Washington DC, the city that has chosen to be the capital of the Federation.
7th day: New York – Boston (optional)
Free day. We recommend a visit to one or more of the Manhattan museums.
8th day: New York
Free day. For today we recommend a walk in Greenwich Village or wander through the streets of Little Italy and relax while enjoying an espresso or a delicious pizza made with a traditional Italian recipe at the first pizzeria opened in the USA.
9th - 10th day: Tour to Astoria, Return Flight
Today's day is full of New York! We will make use of our last day to make the most of New York.